HOMEMADE GREEN TEA LATTE
- 1½tsp green tea powder
- 1Tbsp water (hot water but not boiling water)
- 1cup milk (cows, almond, soy, etc)
- 1tsp sugar (optional)
- 5g of Green Tea powder into the mug, pour over warm water and whisk it.
- Add milk and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat the milk over medium heat until small bubbles start to appear around the edge of the saucepan. Do not bring the milk to full boil. Turn off the heat.
- Froth the milk until foamy, about 20 seconds with a frother.
- Pour the froth milk to the dissolved green tea.
- you can skip if don’t have the frother
Yummy! Enjoy this delicious drink at home now